Saturday 14 August 2010

15mm NYW/League of Augsburg Photo's

Here are some photo's of my growing army of English and their Allies for the Nine Years War. Apologies for the quality of some of the photo's, I've just bought a new camera and am struggling to get to grips with it, where were the kids when I needed them..........
The figures are 15mm Essex and are painted by myself. They're based up for Beneath the Lilly Banners rules.



Royal Scots



Trelawneys & The Royal Regt of Fuzileers


1st Foot Guards


2 Squadrons of Eppingers Dragoons


Dismounted Eppingers Dragoons

 

Kirke's/Selwyn's



Trelawney's








Royal Regt of Fuzileers


10 comments:

  1. That's a lot of figures! Bet it took a while to paint all of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look good, and I like the little houses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Flags are terrible though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I'm only kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have worked out your pictures very well in the intervening years. The flags look great, although I suspect they'd look even better with ripples ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your right they would, just wish I could work it out, I think you'd best fly over to the UK and show me personally, that should do it?

      Delete
  6. Surprised I missed these -- they are a fine set of figures!

    ReplyDelete