Sunday 24 July 2016

Bloody Pig!


 
Last month I entered into Edwin's Prize draw over on his blog
 "Thoughts of a Depressive Diplomatist",  and guess what I won a prize!!!
My prize was a £10 voucher to spend at Bad Sqiddo Games!!
Cheers Edwin!!!
 

After much deliberation I decided to be a pig.....

 
or rather the Ristuls's Extraordinary Market, Pigs at the Farm
 
From Bad Sqiddo's site....
Note from Annie – “Oink Oink! These snuffly oinkers are bound to make you smile! As well as being adorable, this kit makes a great bit of scenics but also so nice bits of scatter to duck and fight around in a game. Farm Seige! See also, LOTS MORE PIGS!
This set contains 2 pigs and 6 bits of farm terrain. Really crisp detail, the top quality we have come to expect from Ristul’s!

Just like Annie said, these have gotta be the crispest terrain pieces you can buy! I also added the pack of pigs to the parcel, you always need more bacon don't you????
 

 
I did buy some more bits and bobs from Annie at Bad Squiddo at Salute this year so, If I find the time I'll take a few pics.

 

44 comments:

  1. "squeal like a piggy boay!"

    Nice prize spends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days of Swine and Roses!

    Congrats on the win, Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Days of Swine and Roses!

    Congrats on the win, Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Days of Swine and Roses!

    Congrats on the win, Ray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fine selection of porcine beauties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn Ray you lucky Pig, now they have honoured you by making miniatures in your likeness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This are on my list too, now get them painted so I can steal some ideas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try.....but I can't promise anything????

      Delete
  8. Congrats Ray. I am sure they will be much used (and abused) by the rejects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looking squeekers. A bit big for 1/72nd...or..?? Wait a mo... I could use them as Fantasy Mounts for Goblins or Dwarves !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like bacon!!! Nice one Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  11. well those could be the best figurines I've seen in a while :) If I was painting I'd probably be painting animals all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look pretty cool. May have to get some of these for my Post Apoc games.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not seen these before, as you say, they would make great bits of scatter terrain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that's what they're gonna be used for, a nice bit of decoration!

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. A bit hairy perhaps, but you'd get a tasty sandwich!

      Delete
  15. These models will definitely put you on a sounder footing. :)
    I need to get some for my Rohan village. Orcs like bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Remember, Ray...pigs are people too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excellent looking pieces Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That`s what they term,"Bringing home the Bacon",Ray. i kinda like e`m all. they are kinda cute.BB

    ReplyDelete
  19. That`s what they term,"Bringing home the Bacon",Ray. i kinda like e`m all. they are kinda cute.BB

    ReplyDelete